Nearly 110 years of history linger within this house, which is protected as a historic monument. Built between 1907 and 1909, it quickly gained popularity among Jena’s public with its swimming pools, saunas, and medicinal baths, and became a lively place of cultural exchange. Its closure in 2001 seemed to plunge it into an unsure future. But extensive refurbishing work in 2007 recreated its old glory as a fashionable event location in the midst of Jena’s cultural scene. This long-standing location has hosted cellu l’art Short Film Festival every year since 2012.
Opening Hours: 26 - 30 April from 5 Uhr